22nd August 2018
Hi everyone, we hope that you’re all enjoying the summer holidays so far! Here are just a few updates and reminders for starting back next term.
Next terms invoices will be sent out on soon, if you do not receive your invoice by Monday 27th August please email email@example.com. This term will be 8 weeks starting Tuesday 4th September. If there are any changes to be made to your lesson choices please let us know before Monday 3rd September and an amended invoice will be sent to you.
Please remember to check the back transfer details you are using are up to date, transfer details are on the bottom of the invoice.
Dance Intensives Week
- Tuesday 28th August Lyrical Workshops £12.00pp
- Up to and including Grade 3 Moderns 10:00am-12:30pm
- Grade 4 Moderns and above: 01:00pm-03:30pm
- Wednesday 29th August Classical Greek Workshop £15.00pp
- All ability levels: 10:00am-02:00pm (Juveniles and up)
- Thursday 30th August Acro Workshop £15.00pp
- All ability levels: 10:00am-02:00pm (Tots and up)
- Friday 31st August Jazz/Commercial Workshop £12.00pp
- Up to and including Grade 3 Moderns: 10:00am-12:30pm
- Grade 4 Moderns and above:01:00pm-03:30pm
To book onto one of these Intensive Workshops please email or comment on the Facebook post.
Next Payment for Disney is due at the end of the month. The next £50 per person is due 31st August.
Midlands Dance Festival if you haven’t put your name down but hoping to attend the festival please let us know by Friday 24th August, as we need to start planning which troupes can be taken and how troupes need to be modified.
Please remember you must be able to attend all 7 Friday evening rehearsals:
- 7th September
- 14th September
- 21st September
- 28th September
- 5th October
- 12th October
- 19th October
- Tots Competition Class 4:15 pm to 5:00 pm
- Juvenile Competition Class 5:00 pm to 6:15 pm
- Junior Competition Class 4:15 pm to 5:30 pm
- Inter Competition Class 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm
- Senior Competition Class 6:15 pm to 7:30 pm
For students who attend two classes which overlap, as before, your 2nd Comp class will be discounted. Please continue to attend both classes and the teachers will arrange which students need to be in which rooms and when troupes will be run.
If a student misses any rehearsal classes for any reason they will be unable to participate in the competition.
Dance Teacher Training, we are still running ISTD Diploma in Dance Education (NVQ level 4) on Thursdays, sessions run from 9:15am-3:15am depending on the genre, and more information about this will be on the updated website when it’s ready. If anybody would like information about this opportunity before the updated website is ready, please speak to Miss Joanne or Rob.
Tap Masterclass with Adam Garcia, reminder that this workshop is sneaking up on us! There are still a few spaces on the ‘Grade 5 – Intermediate’ and the ‘Dance College/Teacher’ sessions. Full information is on the Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/721071858098437/
Weekend Party Hosts, we will soon be interviewing for a weekend Party Host for Birthday Parties at JLDance. Keep an eye out for a Facebook post and on the next Newsletter for more information or speak to Rob before hand if you’d like to know more.
That’s it for this one,
Any questions please get in touch! firstname.lastname@example.org
Take care everyone!